Consultant High Impact & Brand Innovation at Philips Industry Consulting
Eindhoven Area, Netherlands | Management Consulting
Fons Sweegers' Skills & Expertise
參與 水越設計 臺北清潔隊員裝備提升設計計劃 顧問
Taipei Street Cleaner's Equipment Renovation Project Consultant
Herewith my feedback on the cart.
++ Interesting details
++ Easy foldable and use
++ Simple and easy to produce.
My take away is to focus on benefits for all stakeholders in order to create more enthusiasm and buy-in, including the street cleaners.
When you build a compelling story around the upside / wins for every one it will persuade your customer to put effort in generating more budget.
What are the benefits? For whom?
Cleaners: Can do more in less time
Gov: Cheaper to clean the city
Citizens: Enjoy their city more
Easy to use/ better human factors
- Cleaners: Less hard work, better physical condition
- Gov: Less sick people due to hard work, lower health insurances
- Citizens: ?
Fun and image
- Cleaners: Proud to be a city cleaner, recognition for being one
- Gov: Proud being a representative of Taipei, proud on this achievement, recognition among peers and other municipalities
- Citizens: Taipei will be more fun and colourful to live in
- Cleaners: Less injuries and accidents, or health risks
- Gov: Less insurance costs
- Citizens: ?
- Cleaners: They are living up the sustainable dream, by doing their jobs bare handed.
- Gov: Feeding green and sustainable thinking, they can create a convincing showcase about sustainability, which could generate media interest world wide (only when doing it profoundly and thoroughly thought through)